IOL INTERACT® is a software tool designed for SSD integrators, SSD controllers and System Integrators to automate testing for NVMe SSD products. The latest version of IOL INTERACT has many new features including support for some NVMe version 1.4 features.
Please join us for our webinar with industry expert, Tim Sheehan, UNH-IOL, as we review the latest updates to IOL INTERACT version 12 and what it means for SSD testing. We'll cover:
• How IOL INTERACT helps tackle the key areas of NVMe conformance
• Use cases for SSD, Integrators, Data Center’s, and Regression
• An overview of conformance testing for the NVMe Integrators List
• Demo of the INTERACT test software
• An opportunity to ask questions and learn more
• Future feature roadmap
• Access to tools vs. membership
We hope you can attend!
The UNH InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) is dedicated to being the world's premier data networking resource. Beginning in 1988, the UNH-IOL has built a multimillion dollar testbed and developed testing solutions to help companies efficiently and cost effectively deliver products to market. UNH-IOL’s services fit the needs of the market, while maintaining broad, comprehensive interoperability and conformance testing of networking, data, telecommunications, and storage products.