IOL INTERACT® is a software tool designed for NVMe-oF products. The latest version of IOL INTERACT now supports NVMe and NVMe-oF conformance testing over NVMe/FC, NVMe/RoCE, and NVMe/TCP.
Please join us for our webinar with industry expert, Tim Sheehan, UNH-IOL, as we review the latest updates to IOL INTERACT version 12 and what it means for NVMe-oF testing. We'll cover:
• How IOL INTERACT helps tackle the key areas of NVMe and NVMe-oF conformance
• Clarify Base Spec vs. Fabrics Spec vs. Binding Specs tests.
• Use cases for all Flash Arrays, Integrators, Data Center’s, and Regression
• An overview of conformance testing for the NVMe Integrators List
• Demo of the INTERACT test software
• An opportunity to ask questions and learn more
• Power state & I/O test, run all tests, NVMe-oF conformance, TP #12, Binding spec testing.
• Future feature roadmap
• Access vs. membership
We hope you can attend!
The UNH InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) is dedicated to being the world's premier data networking resource. Beginning in 1988, the UNH-IOL has built a multimillion dollar testbed and developed testing solutions to help companies efficiently and cost effectively deliver products to market. UNH-IOL’s services fit the needs of the market, while maintaining broad, comprehensive interoperability and conformance testing of networking, data, telecommunications, and storage products.