Further discussion of findings from the 2020 Kessler Foundation National Employment & Disability Survey: Recent College Graduates (KFNEDS:RCG). Young adults with disabilities share their lived experiences during college and employment.
• 12:00 pm: Welcome and Overview of KFNEDS:RCG Topline Results
• 12:10 pm: Youth with Disabilities Entering STEM Careers
• 12:20 pm: The ADA Generation: Lived Experiences of Recent College Graduates
• 12:45 pm: Question & Answer Period
- John O'Neill, PhD, Kessler Foundation
- Andrew Houtenville, PhD, University of New Hampshire
- Elizabeth Cardoso, PhD, City University of NY/Hunter College
-Hieu Duc Dang, Center for Independence of the Disabled (CIDNY)
- Bryce Stanley, University of New Hampshire
- Annemarie Veira, School of Visual Arts
Due to increased interest, this event will also be Livestreamed on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/disabilitystatistics/live/.